Welcome to the Alpensporthotel Mutterberg in Neustift, Tyrol!
Your Sports Hotel at the Foot of the Stubai Glacier…
The family-run Alpensporthotel Mutterberg lies 1,730 m above sea level, at the foot of the Stubai Glacier, surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of the snow-covered mountains – and that’s just the first thing that will really delight you on arrival. Our team is always trying hard to make your stay as pleasantly as possible and will remain deeply.
Five reasons why it’s worth checking in with us:
- Ideal situation: 20 minutes from the village of Neustift, 45 minutes from the city of Innsbruck, in the mid of the Stubai Alps, just a few steps from the Stubai Glacier Lift valley station, at 1750 m above sea level
- 95 rooms in various categories, with luxury beds, most with balcony
- Excellent culinary provision: breakfast buffet, daytime café, afternoon snack, restaurant, 5-course menu, farmhouse and starter buffet
- Entertainment: après-ski umbrella bar, snow bar, Mutterberger’s own ‘Stadl’ disco, hotel bar and hall with open fireplace, seminar room, common room/play room for children & teenagers and adults
- Wellness area and fitness room: From Monday to Saturday we offer relaxation exercises before breakfast. From 7:15 to 8:00 there is stretching and loosening exercises, Tai Chi or Hanna-Somatics. Somatics are for relaxation and for better agility. For back problems and neck tension, Somatics help to relieve tension.
And now have a look at the other reasons for having a holiday at the Alpensporthotel Mutterberg in Neustift in the Stubai Valley in the Tyrol.
Start a virtual tour of our hotel and surroundings.
The season here at the Alpensporthotel Mutterberg lasts from the end of September to the beginning of May. So when can we look forward to seeing you here? We’ll be pleased to help you with the planning and organisation of your individual holiday in the beautiful Tyrolean Stubai Valley.
The Hofer Family & the Mutterberg Team
Neustift in the Stubai Valley, Tyrol